He sounds better than Lorde tho
I was not at all prepared.
I wasn’t ready.
Oh my god, this kid is amazing!
por poco lloro
um, if the internet can make justin bieber famous, can this kid please get a contract?!? that was insane.
no way. so good.
Melanie’s Christmas time giveaway!
I’ve been very fortunate to visit WDW a lot this year, so I want to give my followers the chance to win a gift from WDW to be claimed on my next visit!
- You have to be following me, since it is for my followers that put up with all my wdw trip photos ahaha
- 1st place gets to pick one item of their choosing, up to $40 (not as many items equalling $40, I can’t carry that much home in a suitcase HA).
- It doesn’t HAVE to be Christmas themed I guess, but I’m going during Christmas time so you might as well take advantage of the special stuff you know?
- Have a plan B object in case what you want is sold out
- TWO other winners will win holiday candy from WDW selected by me (let me know if you are allergic to anything when I tell you you win).
- You can both like it and reblog it to increase your odds
- I will ship internationally just please be kind because if you pick a super heavy ornament or something it will break my bank ok?
Contest ends Sunday December 15th at 12:01 AM. I leave for my trip on Tuesday December 17th so you must respond to my message with your selected prize by then.
Good luck! (:
why is it so difficult to get a fax senttttttttttt? time conscious medical situation here people. this is not a drill.
❅ oh the weather outside is frightful, but my blog is so delightful ❅
Ideas of the Year 2013
I fail at being an American citizen.
And also a teacher, apparently. Damn, those pictures of the justices killed me.
I can be a citizen! woo!
"But Hans is not a stranger."
Our opening ceremony for the Disney Store in Times Square as sung to the tune of “Belle” From Beauty and the Beast.
what the fuck IS THIS oh my god
"I’m so sorry."
"THE MIDWEST HAS CEASED TO EXIST"
"Further South Dakota"
I’m actually impressed by the person who labeled Minnesota “pop.” They not only knew our state’s name, they added a bit of trivia. A+