Some of these are so awkward, and some are great, and there’s that one with the dad that’s just 100% heartbreaking.
Phantom Manor is an attraction located in Frontierland at Disneyland Park in Disneyland Paris. Sharing a similar theme with the Haunted Mansion attractions at Disneyland, Magic Kingdom and Tokyo Disneyland, it opened with Euro Disneyland on April 12, 1992. The attraction combines a walk-through portion with Omnimover vehicles called Doombuggies, and features special effects and Audio-Animatronics. This version of the popular Haunted Mansion rides has a different plot line which is similar to that of The Phantom of the Opera. It is also designed to be scarier and darker than the other Haunted Mansion rides. The ride also has a unique soundtrack not featured in the American and Japanese versions. Read More || Edit
i think it’s so neat that everyone develops their own unique handwriting even though we’re all taught to write our letters the same way really it’s so cool
My friend Christopher (& his group of friends) went to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party as Disney trash cans.
I have never been so proud to call someone a friend.
This are definitely the best costumes I’ve ever seen.
Disney trash. Me.
I was working with mickey this night! And as they were taking the photo with Mickey I opened the door and died laughing!!! Mickey told me he LOVED the trashcans and how original they were!
HOW IN THE WORLD DID Y’ALL COME UP WITH SUCH AWESOME COSTUMES
I’M DYING RIGHT NOW
I fear whoever made this holy shit
"Hey can I get the time?"
"Uh yeah… just… just wait… wait for it… it’s… It’s 10:30"
hey look it’s the daze
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being inside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over-excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.
Joe, they made a picture of us.
That emotional experience when